Dr. Bowen may choose to order laboratory work from one of many companies within the course of your treatment. Some of the lab companies she works with most often and the types of testing she might order are listed below (this is not a comprehensive list):
● Comprehensive Testing for Digestion and Autoimmunity.
These tests help us to rule out underlying causes of illness like toxin exposure, food allergies and blockages in healthy body cellular pathways. These tests are typically not covered by insurance but you may be able to use FSA or HSA to pay for them.
○ Cyrex Laboratory: not eligible for insurance billing. Self pay food
allergy screening and comprehensive immune health tests.
○ SIBO Testing: lactulose breath test kits are ordered for in-home
collection for our patients.
○ Great Plains Laboratory: urine mycotoxins, urine organic acids test
● Insurance Eligible Testing (coverage depends on your health plan and being in WA state)
○ Quest Laboratory: general health blood, urine and stool tests might be ordered through this lab. may be eligible for self pay or for insurance billing. Not Medicare or Medicaid eligible.
○ Labcorp: general health blood, urine and stool tests might be ordered through this lab. may be eligible for self pay or for insurance billing. Not Medicare or Medicaid eligible.
○ Genova Diagnostics: Test for comprehensive digestive analysis, heavy metal overload test, metabolic health and hormone balance.May be eligible for partial insurance payment (not AETNA or
Do it Yourself Labs (Self-Order, Self-Pay Testing)
● You don’t have to be a patient of Bothell Natural Health to have access to this revolutionary way of ordering tests. Anybody can follow this link to order tests and pay for them without needing to consult with a doctor first. You will be amazed at the selection of tests that are available to you today.
If you are asked for an access code R-BOTH is the access code for ordering lab tests. To order self-pay and self-order labs, please visit our page on our partner’s website, Direct Labs.