Dr. Bowen may choose to order laboratory work from one of many places within the course of your treatment. Some of the lab companies she works with often and the types of testing she might order are listed below (this is not a comprehensive list):
- Veridia Diagnostics: comprehensive screening for cardiovascular and metabolic health (covered by most insurance except Medicare and Medicaid)
- Quest Laboratory: general health blood, urine and stool tests might be ordered through this lab. may be eligible for self pay or for insurance billing. Not Medicare or Medicaid eligible.
- Paclab: general health blood, urine and stool tests might be ordered through this lab. may be eligible for self pay or for insurance billing. Not Medicare or Medicaid eligible.
- Cyrex Laboratory: not eligible for insurance billing. Self pay food allergy screening and comprehensive immune health tests.
- Meridian Valley Labs: small and large food allergy panels not eligible for insurance billing. The most comprehensive # of allergens for the most reasonable price. Combination of IgG and IgE testing done.
- SIBO Tests: lactulose breath test kits are ordered for in home collection for our patients $150.00-$180.00 per test kit.
- Genova Diagnostics: GI Effects comprehensive stool test with rule out for ova and parasite infection ~ 3 day stool test. May be eligible for partial insurance payment (not AETNA or Medicare/Medicaid)
Do it Yourself Labs
You don’t have to be a patient of Bothell Natural Health to have access to this revolutionary way of ordering tests. Anybody can follow this link to order tests and pay for them without needing to consult with a doctor first. You will be amazed at the selection of tests that are available to you today. If you are asked for an access code R-BOTH is the access code for ordering lab tests. To order self-pay and self-order labs, please visit our page on our partner’s website, Direct Labs.